"...nothing gets you closer to the music."
Ribbon Deployment Tips
1. Ribbons are always better sounding than wires, but far more costly
2. Keep conductors as far from large dielectric surfaces as possible
3. Ground large metal objects that are close to the conductors
4. Use a minimal amount of dielectric to support or suspend the conductors: hence we recommend silk, white thread as the best minimalist suspenders.
5 Keep conductors as far from one another as practical: try to maintain at least 6 to 12 inches of separation between conductors.
6. Where conductors touch an object be sure to place a small piece of tape between the conductor and the object. This avoids wearing through the thin insulation on the wire and possibly short circuiting your components.